If you are not at your computer, or simply prefer to sidestep refund via iTunes, you can still request a refund using any web browser (e.g. Safari).
Follow these next simple instructions
1. Go to Apple’s problem reports page: reportaproblem.apple.com.
2. Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
3. Select the appropriate tab — all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.
4. Find the purchase you want refunded.
5. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
6. Select the reason you want the refund.
7. Fill in the description, as appropriate.
8. Select Submit.
iTunes and App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request.